Tuesday

Look what I got!!

I got this wonderful package from my Secret Sis yesterday. I am so spoiled this round. In the package was a wonderful planner/calendar using lots of great stamp sets and the On Board Jounal we have the catty. Love this paper. Such a pretty color and designs. Also in this adorable blue snowman stocking was this snowflake stamped on mug. This is the kind you can change out the papers, and will be great for hot cocoa this year. And yes there was more chocolate in the package then pictured here, "others" decided to invade and concoure my chocolates before I could grab my camera. I should know not to let them see these until I get the shots taken. Live and learn. lol Also there was another great christmas card using some of our DSP. Thank you so much Secret Sis I love all these wonderful gifts you sent. And I was able to get atleast three pieces before the kidlets invaded. lol
Side note: Jaz lettame senecompest.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.