It's another January Monday and I'm still writing 07 on my checks and things. I've had a very busy weekend with two workshops and a dead car. Friday was relaxing after our little stresser of a dead car. We where surprised as we got ready to head to Allen for a Demo Meeting with my upline and found that the car wouldn't even click for us. So after attempting to use the charger and then jumpstart from David's car unsuccessfully we returned to the house in a huff. An upset 8 year old and a bummed demo. I really look forward to attending these monthly meetings to share ideas and crafting together. But after making a followup call to Debra letting her know of the change in our plans, and a bit of praying about my frustration/attitude about the dead car issue. I realized that this was one more thing I was allowing to stress me. So I re-evaluated the situation and found reasurance in the fact that it just wasn't meant for us to go that day. So instead we watched a little ditimon (mostly the 8 year old) and had a relaxing lunch at home. Then just spent some time catching up on email, phone calls, and even got in a card or two. So here's my stressed day turned relaxing creation. We had made up these cute thank you 3x3 cards a while back. I had six cards left so I made up some little gift boxes to go with them for some thank you gifts. I forgot how much I enjoyed making these cute and quick boxes. Remember the Batty for You box from October? It's the same box. I'm also thinking Easter goodies would work nicely in these also. We'll just have to see what ends up on the creating table come March. Can you believe that is only a little over a month away? This year is starting off flying fast already. Happy Monday and Blessings!Stamps: In the Spotlight
Paper: So Saffron, Apricot Appeal, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Whisper White
Ink: So saffron, Apricot appeal, Wild wasabi,
Accessories: Wild wasabi stitched ribbon, 3/16 corner rounder, scallop punch, rounded tab punch, piercing kit and Crop-A-Dile.
No comments:
Post a Comment