Look what we made! These adorable Ghirardelli chocolate purses for Katy's friends. They are a much smaller version of Katy's t-shirt purse. We used a 6x6 piece of DSP instead of the 12x12 DSP sheet. These little chocolates are their favorites right now so this was a perfect Valentine's Goodie for her to share. We also made some One of a kind slider wallets she gave to some of the guys, but I forgot to take pictures of them. I have some similar to them in the photos of the berry bliss treats I plan to get posted soon. We also used sticky strip to keep the ribbon attached securely. The grosgrain worked better then the taffeta also. And again used some of the Loves Me DSP from last year. Wednesday
Chocolate Purses
Look what we made! These adorable Ghirardelli chocolate purses for Katy's friends. They are a much smaller version of Katy's t-shirt purse. We used a 6x6 piece of DSP instead of the 12x12 DSP sheet. These little chocolates are their favorites right now so this was a perfect Valentine's Goodie for her to share. We also made some One of a kind slider wallets she gave to some of the guys, but I forgot to take pictures of them. I have some similar to them in the photos of the berry bliss treats I plan to get posted soon. We also used sticky strip to keep the ribbon attached securely. The grosgrain worked better then the taffeta also. And again used some of the Loves Me DSP from last year.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment