Well here's the Berry Bliss Treats I made this last month for classes and my hostess gifts and such. This first photo is of two gift boxes I made using my last sheet of Linen Prints Brown stitched paper. The masculine one Katy wanted for a chocolate box for her best bud. The other one went to the hostess that had the biggest demonstration attendance prior to Valentine's Day for the months of January and February. Way to go Connie! We had such a great time with 13 women all clustered in her adorable place. Who's got brown on their nose? lol Anyway, the strip and ribbon on the top of these is done in the same fashion as the origami boxes.
This second photo is of the little "for you nugget boxes that I saw a friend of mine make earlier this month. I just had to try my hand at these little jewels. I even loaded them with those yummy dark chocolate truffles chunks. One of my new favorites! I shared these with the gals at our upline meeting they thought they where cute. The link for all the different sizes of box templates is HERE! I also broke in my new One of a kind set as well. Don't forget the three flower stamp in this set as a replacement piece that came in the mail so it fits the punch much better now. These are made using the berry bliss, rose red prints, and linen prints DSP as well as some solid cardstock in W. white, Purely Pomegranate, Close
to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, and Pretty in pink. This third photo is of some realy easy orbit gum slider/wraps. I masked off the sentiment with a piece punched with the word window and stamped over with the boho backgroud stamp. Added the ribbon and wala, a cute slider/wrap. Sorry I know the front project is a bit washed out. My battery died right after this shot. The paper used on the front wrap is from berry bliss and is pretty in pink with the steppled flowers. These are being put into some Just for you packets with some of the chunk boxes from above and my class lists and general info. These next two photos are of the Ghirardelli wallets very similar to the ones DD made for her guy friends for
Valentine's Day. Those used the Loves Me DSP and Happy Heart Day stamps. I guess you could say I was going Treat crazy and trying out my new supplies. I will probably incorporate them into Just for You packets before it's all said and done.
The little photo is of the three styles I made using that same DSP paper as the others.And finally the last photo here is of the Hershey's slides
I made for her teachers this year. We may just have to make some more of these this spring as they are so easy and quick to put together. The pink ribbon here was from the Flirty Ribbon Originals from last Spring. I still have the teal velvet to work in sometime. And remember this lovely satin ribbon from the Holiday Mini. Well if you love ribbon as much as I do you can still get the brown as part of the Theater Ribbon Originals along with some great textured and tow-toned ribbons I'll be using this spring. Happy Stamping Ya'll!
2 comments:
Fun projects! Thanks for sharing them!
Memo Books, purses and treats, oh my!!! I've been slacking with checking up on blogs, and boy did I miss out with yours! I love all your projects! How did you make those adorable little purses for the ghiradelli squares? And I've made those little memo books, but you've re-inspired me to make more. I think the combo of both will be perfect end of the year teacher gifts (my preschooler has 5 teachers!!!) Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment