Monday

Catty Casing

Ever notice all the great card layouts and such in our current Catalog? This is one of those that really caught my eye. Now understand groovy guava is NOT one of my liked colors, in fact I think it kinda looks a little sickly compared to the rest of them. But the way this is put together really works.


I did make a few alterations from the catty though. I used very vanilla over the groovy guava at the bottom with the aida cloth BG, and a faded prima under the punched guava flower instead of a flower in the pretties kit, the card base is natural white (looks a little softer to me), and I used a gold brad. My stampin' Nana's group is going to just love this one. This is more their style of card and it's very quick and simple. SHhhh! Just don't notice the little skip of the flower on the top, it will be our little secret.
Okay, yes I'm back from Regionals. No I don't have my photos uploaded just yet. I've been preparing for some other functions this week. I'll be judging a science competition, hosting a sleepover for the girlies, a demo meeting to attend, and two stamping workshops this weekend. So be patient I'll get some things up soon. We had a wonderful time though. I'm exhausted, but the creative juices are flowing abundently with some fun projects in the future. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.