What do you do when you have just a small square of one sheet of DSP left. Some would throw it away, some would just throw it into a scrap basket or file. Well I want to use every little piece of this great Designer Series Paper. This isn't my all time favorite color combo, but it works beautifully for a transition from fall to winter to spring. So I pulled out my embrace life set and stamped the little flower branch on some natural white and water colored it for some of the squares. The gals in my nana's group will be making this one near the end of the month. I always love it when I can use some scraps to make a great card. This is a case from somewhere, not sure where I originally saw this. It's been floating around for a bit so if you know who shared it let me know and I'd love to give them the credit. This is such a quick card to put together and has wonderful asthetic balance in my opinion. Besides I got to make tails again. lol There is just something about wide ribbon that just looks made for tails. The trick is to fold in half and cut from edged sides in to the knot and to the fold. Or at least that's the trick I use. Happy Stampin!
Friday
Scraps Anyone?
What do you do when you have just a small square of one sheet of DSP left. Some would throw it away, some would just throw it into a scrap basket or file. Well I want to use every little piece of this great Designer Series Paper. This isn't my all time favorite color combo, but it works beautifully for a transition from fall to winter to spring. So I pulled out my embrace life set and stamped the little flower branch on some natural white and water colored it for some of the squares. The gals in my nana's group will be making this one near the end of the month. I always love it when I can use some scraps to make a great card. This is a case from somewhere, not sure where I originally saw this. It's been floating around for a bit so if you know who shared it let me know and I'd love to give them the credit. This is such a quick card to put together and has wonderful asthetic balance in my opinion. Besides I got to make tails again. lol There is just something about wide ribbon that just looks made for tails. The trick is to fold in half and cut from edged sides in to the knot and to the fold. Or at least that's the trick I use. Happy Stampin!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
1 comment:
I love this card! So cute!
Post a Comment