I bet you where thinking I was going to talk about McDonalds or something. Sorry, no such luck. Well I made those cute little memo books and everyone thought they where just the cutest. So I tried my hand at the big size this time. I have plans to send one to a good friend and one to my Secret Sis. Hopefully she hasn't seen my blog and this gives me away. lol I even made a matching pen to go with them. My original plan was to stamp on the river rock piece but I like the plain and simple look here too. I also included a piece of groovy guava ribbon at the top of the spine for a bookmark. The inside panels are also covered. I used some of my ginger blossom DSP with River Rock, and Ruby Red Cardstock. I hope they like these. Now to go finish up some cards using all my scraps. I'll get them posted up next week for you to see. I think I'm on a Ginger Blossom roll now. lol On a personnel note! Well I'm off tomorrow heading up to Tulsa for SU!s Regionals. We are expecting snow and sleet this afternoon and through the night with 1 to 3 inches of snow accumulation. We will be driving up so this may become a problem for us. This is a dajavu from last tuesday and the roads where icey until around 9am. We plan on heading up at 10am. Pray for safe travels for our trip up and back. We'll be spending some time with Sharron's family and having a wonderful swapping time at regionals. I made 60 cards to swap and look forward to all the fun and learning of the presentations. This is my first SU! offical event so I'm extra excited. We may be driving back Saturday if it isn't too late, or drive back leisurely on Sunday. This will depend on when we are finished with the conference and what the weather is predicted to be like. Here's the card I reworked and plan to swap with this weekend. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment