1. Link to the person that tagged you (check Angie's name - check)and leave a comment on their Blog. (check)
2. Post the rules on your Blog. (check)
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog (check below)
4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog. (this may be hard, do I know 7 people? lol)
Here are my 7 random facts:
1. My Dad's pet name for me growing up was "Pumpkin" because I could never get enough pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, or pumpkin anything for that matter, when I was little.
2. I hoard ribbon and paper, okay this may not be a little known fact if you've ever seen my stash. lol
3. My worst nightmare has always been showing up for class (as a student or a teacher) in my undies. Just the pants missing, but a nice top and shoes on. Isn't that weird.
4. It bothers me all day when I'm late to things. I beat myself up and then the entire day feels rushed and unorganized.
5. I'm going to start our local health club in a few weeks. (after the craft fair)
6. I'll have a booth/space at the Antique Alley a week from tomorrow. Scary thought, it's my first one, pray I do well. I'll show all the goodies and such after the show.
7. My crafting area is a disaster area. Everyone is banned to the dining room table for now. We'll be redoing "our" office/my craft space during May sometime. Gotta make room for Katy's computer. Boy won't that be fun! NOT!
That was hard! Too many things I've already said on here. lol
Okay just because I feel like it if you are reading this "TAG!" your it! So go postal and play along with the fun. I look forward to all the other fun random facts from ya'll out there.
Happy Stamping!
1 comment:
Great Facts Deb. Thanks for playing! I love your fruity creations on the previous post, and your family is in my prayers.
Post a Comment