Sunday
Somethings New Around Here!!
Yep!! You guessed it!! If your speakers are on I've added some music to my blogsite!! Those who know me know that my second passion in life behind crafts and right before movies is music. Although I don't sing anymore, I do have a wide range of listening interests. So enjoy some of my faves while your reading along, if you don't like one of the tunes, at the bottom of the site page is the playlist just click on another song or the next one. And around the ol' casa, David got a wild hair and decided to buy some scrubs and an Azalea Bush. I have been looking at them ever since our first plant trip last spring and he brought one home today. Crimson red double bloomer. We planted it in the left corner of the front border along the house. We've been talking about putting some kind of color in that area. And there was a bare spot there. We got four (the dead ones)scrubs replaced and it looks kinda funny for now, the new ones are only a foot tall and the dead ones where three. It looks like they lost the battle with the hedger. They will grow he assures me. So now we only have one more bare spot left for the scrubs and then to start with the trees. Even got another length of fense line cleared of vines. We also discovered that we have a section of crape' merdles that need trimming back and a couple of branches from a neighbors' tree that needs chopped because they are pulling down the power lines in our back yard. We also exchanged the propain tank so we can use our grill soon. I just have to marinade something tomorrow. Anyone want to grill out with us? Well that's about enough of our adventures for the day. Now I'm hungry for grilled veggy kabobs. YYYUUUUUMMMMM!!!!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
1 comment:
Of course, I love it and now I will love visitng more often! So glad I found a fellow Michael Buble fan!
Post a Comment