has officially cased my work. How exciting is that. Paula was so polite to ask for my permission and everything. Can you tell I'm excited? Okay, I know some have cased and not told me and that's alright as long as noone takes credit and submits my stuff for publication. That's the general understanding of the CASE policy. In case (sorry that's punny) you wasn't sure what this CASEing is all about, CASE stands for "copy and share everything". That means you can copy and share the layouts, designs, and such, but please give credit to the creator. Just like the copy right paragraph to the right says. Most crafting blogs have this kind of statement on them. They are usually located along or withing the profile strip. Anyway, I love it when my work is cased, and love it more when they make it their own in some way. And it is good curdious practice to notify and ask if you can case. And most are happy you do
and love it when you share your finished product in some way with the them. It has to do with copy rights and such. I'm just so flattered that someone would want to case my work. Here's the two pics she cased (sorry not sure which she actually cased from) and here's a link to her blog where she shared her version: http://cropnotesandcrafts.blogspot.com/2007/07/butterfly-card.html
The really great thing about CASEing is you can make lots of great new friends. And Paula has some great tutorials about jewelry making. She's so talented. Just check out those adorable earings and that gorgous card. You just have to go check her blog out!!
I can't wait to see what she'll create next.
If you would like the recipe for these cards here's the link to the original post for them:
Pretty Lady
Monarch Gal
3 comments:
Congrats on being CASEd! The cards are beautiful....love butterflies. Thanks for sharing :O
Deb,
Thanks for the lovely write up. I was just looking at blogs for inspiration while mine is under construction and came across this post.
Deb,
Thanks for the lovely write up. I was just looking at blogs for inspiration while mine is under construction and came across this post.
Post a Comment